Motor Vehicle Accident / Road Accident Fund


Halse, Havemann and Lloyd has been practicing since 1967 and has firmly established itself as one of the leading firms in Kwazulu- Natal and Gauteng.

Our firm also specializes in this field. Any person injured in consequence of a motor vehicle accident, either as a pedestrian or a driver of another motor vehicle and can prove that the driver of the other motor vehicle had been negligent, can claim damages, both general and special (as in the case of medical negligence claims, but in this instance limited to certain amounts as prescribed by law) for damages sustained in consequence of such injuries, against the Road Accident Fund.

Contact Us

Scroll to Top